Symbiosis University Distance Education
In the world of online and distance learning, Symbiosis University Distance Education is well-known. Since its founding in 2001 and over the course of more than 20 years, SCDL has reached numerous milestones.
Historically, Symbiosis has performed better than many private universities due to its wide range of educational programmes and high placement rates. The school provides a strong web gateway that facilitates faculty participation, online learning, virtual classrooms, and e-mentoring.
As part of its Online PG program, Symbiosis offers 25+ courses in trendy areas such as Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Information Technology, International Business, School Counseling, and Teacher Training. Their partners include Airtel, Zydus Wellness, Aditya Birla Group, Bharti Walmart, Cipla and Cognizant, among others.
Highlight Points about Symbiosis University Distance Education:
- The Career Relaunch Program for Women, a special programme offered by Symbiosis, enables women to resume their careers after taking a sabbatical due to obstacles in their personal lives.
- Additionally, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning offers Free Career Assessment Services to resolve any ambiguous circumstances relating to the institution and its programmes.
- This institute offers a lot of services at prices that are about one-tenth of what standard MBA programmes would charge.
- Modern delivery techniques are used by the College, including dynamic assessment, modular course design, and online mentorship with subject-matter experts.
- Symbiosis university Ranked 8th amongst the Best Learning Institutes- by Outlook.
- The SCDL has received the Maharashtra Government's IT Award for Innovative Use of ICT and Quality Distance Education in Human Resource Development.
Symbiosis University Distance Courses
||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
||UG||3 Years||10+2 Passed|
|PG Certificate||PG||2 Years||Graduation|
Symbiosis University Admission Process:
The symbiosis distance learning admission process is simple and straight forward. There are several steps you need to follow to apply for the Symbiosis distance program.
- STEP 1: Students must acquire an application form from the www.scdl.net website. Payable amounts are 1,000 INR for general/defence category applicants and 7,100 INR for international/SAARC applicants.
- STEP 2: They must personally deliver, transmit it via registered mail, or send it by courier the completed form after purchasing it. The application must be correctly filled out and sent with all copies of academic transcripts, two passport-size pictures, a copy of identification, and the full programme fee. A class one gazette officer's correct certification is required for the documents.
- STEP 3: Prior to enrolling, students must first register on the university website's online portal.
Online Courses Offered by Symbiosis University
Under-Graduate Degree Courses
Post-Graduate (Master) Degree Courses
Symbiosis University Online Courses and Fees:
Application forms for admission are available online mode. Students have to first register on the online portal of the university website and After that registration is done, a new username and password are received by the student at their registered email id. By using a username and password, log in to purchase the application form and fill it out online
The three primary categories of courses offered by Symbiosis Distance Education are postgraduate diploma-level courses, postgraduate certificate-level courses, and diploma and certificate courses. An overview of the courses is provided below, and they are all offered in a mixed distance learning format:
- Diploma- Rupees 35,000
- Certification- Rupees 15,000
- MBA- Rupees 50,000
- PG Certificate- Rupees 20,000
- PG Degree- Rupees 50,000
- PGDM- Rupees 50,000
- PGDBA- Rupees 50,000
Symbiosis University Distance Education Eligibility
- UG courses level program, Students have completed their Intermediate (12th) / Higher Secondary (10+2) with relevant discipline from any recognized university.
- PG courses level program, Students having Bachelor’s degree with a relevant discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates must successfully meet the following Requirements in order to apply to Symbiosis CDL for a distance-learning PGDBA course.
- Graduation for citizens of India
- The candidate must be in possession of a legitimate bachelor's degree from an approved university. Any recent graduate with training in any field is qualified to enrol in this course.
- Standards for Foreigners and SAARC Citizens
- International students and SAARC nationals must also possess a legitimate bachelor's degree (in any stream) from a reputable or well-known university.
- Students Relying on the Results
- Students may also apply for the course after completing their degree requirements (if they are awaiting their results). The confirmation of admission, however, will depend on whether the applicant graduates successfully and meets the eligibility requirements.
Symbiosis University Distance MBA
The Post Graduate Diploma course, which Symbiosis CDL University offers online, is comparable to a distance learning MBA programme. The Symbiosis distance MBA programme is offered at the postgraduate level over the course of two years and offers comparable concentrations to a traditional MBA. It is a course in business management that has been created to give students the practical information and abilities necessary to succeed in the business and business administration fields.
So, if you're uncertain about whether Symbiosis CDL offers a remote MBA or not, the PGD (Post Graduate Diploma) programme, which lasts two years, is a comparable and similarly recognised degree to the MBA that SCDL students can obtain through distance study.
- A diploma from an accredited institution or university is required of applicants.
- For SAARC and international students, a bachelor's degree from an authorised college or university is sufficient.
- Students with diplomas are not permitted to apply for the PGDM programme.
- Students must pass the SCDL - PGDBA Entrance Test in order to start the admissions process.