Karnataka University Distance Education
Karnataka University Distance Education was founded in 2007 in Dharwad, Karnataka. Dharwad is included in the University's legal jurisdiction. Districts of Gadag, Haveri, and Uttar Kannada. There are numerous postgraduate centres there.
Courses are offered by the faculties of arts, commerce, education, law, management, science and technology, and social sciences at the university (888 acres). Candidates are admitted to this university from various cities. The DEB, UGC, and NAAC are just a few of the illustrious councils and bodies of Indian education that have given their approval to the university.
Karnataka University Distance Courses
||UG||3 Years||10+2/10+3 Passed|
|B.com||UG||3 Years||10+2/10+3 Passed|
Karnataka University Distance Education Admissions
Several distance courses are available through the university's Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce faculties. Additionally to several certificate programmes in contemporary fields, it offers undergraduate, doctoral, and graduate programmes. The educational system is characterized by flexibility and openness in all areas, including learning styles and speed, course mix, admission requirements, age testing procedures, and other areas.
Karnataka university distance education admission is conducted in the month of July and there are no entrance exams for the degree and diploma programs.
Karnataka University Distance Education Admissions Procedure
The university's official website provides an application form that candidates interested in doctoral programmes must complete. Online is where the transaction to be finished. The application and payment receipt should be printed for candidates' records.
The application form for admission to UG and PG programmes is offered in both online and offline formats. Students can apply for admission either offline or online. Online submission of admissions applications is required through the university's main website. Students can submit their applications up until the deadline. The application fee for undergraduate and graduate programmes is INR 300. Transactions can only be made online. Here are the detailed steps of the admission process.
Step-1 Students should visit the official website to continue filling out the application.
Step-2 By selecting the apply now tab, you can register for an account and access the application form.
Step-3 Complete the online form and include all required paperwork, photos, and certifications.
Step-4 Send a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction to pay the admission fee.
Step-5 The required percentage for admission must be at least 50%.
Note: All courses follow the same admissions process.
Documents Required for Admission:The candidate must submit the forms written below along with the application form while filling out the form for admission.
- Three passport-size photographs.
- Within 30 days of the date of admission, a migration/transfer certificate, in original form, from the institution last attended (in the case of master's and bachelor's programmes), must be submitted; otherwise, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Marksheet of 12th and 10th.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Category certificate, if required
Courses Offered by Karnataka University
Under-Graduate Degree Courses
Post-Graduate Degree Courses
Karnataka University Distance Education Courses and Specializations:
Karnataka university distance education courses are, in an addition to 50 PG courses, 11 certificate programmes, 26 M.Phil. & 42 PhD programmes, 4 advanced diplomas, and 28 diploma courses
Several Karnataka university distance education programs are available through the university's Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce faculties. Additionally to several certificate programmes in contemporary fields, it offers undergraduate, doctoral, and graduate programmes. The educational system is characterized by flexibility and openness in all areas, including learning styles and speed, course mix, admission requirements, age testing procedures, and other areas. Given below the list of some famous courses offered by the university
Karnataka University Distance Education Eligibility
- Students can only enroll in B.com Programmes if they have received their 10+2 diploma from an accredited university in the relevant stream.
- Students pursuing a BA degree must have earned their intermediate diploma from an accredited university with at least 45% of the required marks.
- MBA candidates must possess a bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution and score at least 50% on their exams.
- Students' prior degrees and minimum score requirements determine their eligibility for the MA programme.
Karnataka University Distance MBA
One of the most popular postgraduate distance learning programmes in Karnataka is the MBA programme. A working professional can easily learn an MBA thanks to the impressive features of an MBA distance education in Karnataka, including flexible timings, online video tutorials, one-on-one sessions with faculty, and online exams.
Karnataka University Distance MBA Eligibility
- The minimum eligibility for Karnataka distance MBA is to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reorganized university and a minimum mark of 50%.
- The second eligibility of a distance MBA is to have a passing certificate of class 10 and class 10+2.
Karnataka University Distance BBA
Undergraduate students and management who want to work and study at the same time can enroll in the Karnataka university distance BBA programs. The distance learning BBA programs lasts three years and six semesters. UGC-DEB has approved the distance learning BBA programme at several Indian colleges.
In India, a large number of public and private colleges and universities offer the BBA programme online. The online BBA programme, which is quickly gaining ground among undergrad programmes, is being chosen by students from a variety of academic backgrounds.
Karnataka University Distance BBA Eligibility
No matter if you received a 10+2 in the arts, sciences, or commerce. From university to university, there are different requirements for eligibility for BBA distance learning. In general, the three-year Distance BBA programs can be finished in four years. Here are some basic requirements for admission to distance or distance learning BBA programs:
- The applicant must be a 10+2 graduate of an accredited school.
- The required minimum percentage varies from institution to institution.
- Some institutions hold their exam for BBA distance learning enrollment.
- Any discipline's students are eligible to apply for the online BBA programme.
Karnataka University Distance BCA
The goal of the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) distance course is to instruct students in the theory and application of information technology. The value of BCA is in its provision of hands-on instruction in the design and development of software applications. Students who take a Karnataka university distance BCA course are well-prepared for a promising career in programming and software development.
The student can stay current on the newest IT industry technology and become an expert in the necessary skills and knowledge by enrolling in a distance BCA course.
Karnataka University Distance BCA Eligibility
- The minimum requirements for eligibility to pursue the distance BCA programme are its primary benefit.
- The only prerequisite for pursuing a distance BCA is that the applicant must have successfully completed 10+2 schooling with a minimum percentage requirement and Math as a required subject.
- While any stream can choose it, some distance BCA universities require a science stream in the intermediate.
- Universities vary in their percentage qualifying requirements, which can be anywhere between 50% and 65%.
- No University in India, whether public, semi-public, or private, requires such entrance exams to enrol students in the distance BCA programme.
Karnataka University Distance MCA
The degree programme known as Distance Master in Computer Application, or Distance MCA, gives students the opportunity to advance their careers in the computer and IT sectors of business. Advanced computer knowledge in areas like computer programming, networking, database management, etc. is taught through distance learning MCA programmes.
The degree makes it possible to pursue careers as a manager, programmer, system designer, or system administrator, among other positions. The theoretical and practical components of the course are taken into consideration when designing theKarnatak university Distance MCA course. Students can take MCA courses conveniently online. Additionally, employers encourage current workers to pursue an MCA degree because it enhances students' abilities and knowledge.
Karnataka University Distance MCA Eligibility
Although the eligibility requirements for the distance MCA course vary depending on the university, we have listed the following general requirements:
- A student must have earned a BCA or an equivalent bachelor's degree in computer science.
- The required subject in the 10+2 is mathematics.
Karnataka University Distance Affiliated Colleges List
- Global Business School, Hubli
- Government First Grade College, Kumta
- Shree Guru Sudhindra BBA College, Bhatkal
- Oxford College, HubliHubballi, Karnataka
- Kali Institute of Management Studies, Dharwad
- KLE Society’s College of Arts and Commerce, Gadag
- Global College of Management IT and Commerce, Hubli
- AdarshaShikshanaSamitis College of Commerce, Better
- Institute of Excellence in Management Science, Hubli
- KLES Institute of Management and Studies and Research, Hubli
- D VeerendraHeggade Institute of Management Studies and Research, Dharwad.
Karnataka University Distance Learning is a higher education institution that was founded in 1996 as a result of the State Legislature Act of 1992. The university's mission is to increase access to higher education for students across the country and to create a reputable platform for open and distance learning for the underserved segment of society. Get collected information about Karnatka university distance education in this blog. I hope you like it and that it helped you to get your all answers, if not then check out the FAQs section of this blog. Thank you, regard.
Ques. Does the UGC recognise the Karnataka University distance education?
Ans. Yes, the University Grants Commission and the Distance Education Bureau have given their approval to the institution (UGC-DEB).
Ques. Is KSOU distance learning worthwhile?
Ans. Since KSOU offers distance learning that has been approved by the UGC and DEB, all of its degrees are recognised worldwide.
Ques. Where is the university's campus located?
Ans. Karnataka's Mysore is home to the KSOU campus.
Ques. Can I pursue two distance degrees at once?
Ans. Students may study for two degrees at once through UGC's physical, online, or combined modes.
Ques. What is the establishment date of the university?
Ans. According to the 1992 Karnataka State Open University Act, the university was founded in 1996.