Top 10 Online MBA Colleges In Maharashtra
Deciding to pursue a professional course like an MBA is a big decision in itself. And thinking of quitting your job to pursue a degree course, or need to take a separate time to get an education is a lot to ask these days. So for this, an Online MBA is ideal. In an Online MBA, the applicants can continue working and pursue their dream qualifications without any kind of limitations. In a state like Maharashtra, there are several colleges that may offer an Online MBA. and among them, we have brought to you some of the Top Online MBA Colleges in Maharashtra.
Why Choose an Online MBA in Maharashtra?
As already stated choosing an MBA is already a great choice. So without a second thought, you can go for an Online MBA. One of India's more economically prosperous states is Maharashtra. The commercial hubs of the hundreds of businesses that require MBA candidates to advance their careers are located in the major cities of Maharashtra, including Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur. If students from Maharashtra are interested in pursuing an MBA online, they can scroll down to learn more about the available programs, prerequisites, and other relevant details.
A lot of colleges are offering online learning options thanks to this course's clearly challenging curriculum. The primary reason to enroll in this online MBA Learning program is that it accepts students from various academic backgrounds and trains them in the fundamental skills required to manage a business, venture, or entrepreneurial endeavor.
Reasons to choose an Online MBA In Maharashtra
- For people with highly busy schedules or who work full-time jobs and are unable to set up time particularly for attending classes, it is one of the most practical ways to obtain an Online MBA.
- Online learners have the convenience of doing the course on their own time and at their own speed.
- For professionals who are already employed, it is the ideal training, and it is also quite inexpensive
- The online MBA Learning program's syllabus is pretty direct and a little bit shorter than those of full-time MBA programs, where the topics could take a little longer to learn.
- With more flexibility and accommodations, online MBA programs with UGC approvals offer a comparable quality of education and training, to regular or traditional MBA Learning.
Online MBA Courses in Maharashtra
Online MBA programs in Maharashtra cover a wide range of topics, including finance, human resources, marketing, advertising, retail management, and hotel management. To be accepted into the MBA Online program, a candidate must hold a graduate degree from an accredited university or institution. While only a few colleges admit students based on entrance tests like the CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, and SNAP, many universities admit students based solely on their academic performance. An online MBA program typically costs between INR 50,000 and INR 1 Lakh.
There are approximately 4 highly regarded and popular MBA programs in India.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP)
Online MBA Specializations: In Maharashtra the colleges that offer an Online MBA do offer various specializations and electives to choose from. These specializations make sure to enhance the personal and professional quality of candidates and it enhances the recruitment chances.
- Finance Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sports Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Operation Management
Online MBA Admission Procedure in Maharashtra
Some colleges and institutions may accept students into their Top online MBA Learning programs on the basis of merit.
- A few colleges and universities may also conduct their own entrance tests. Although some of them might mention the tests, students might sign up on their own dime. The prerequisites for applying to an online MBA program are listed below for those who are interested.
- To take one of the online MBA admission tests, applicants must fill out an application on the CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, or SNAP websites.
- They need to prepare well and take the online MBA admission examinations.
- Exams for the Online MBA are often taken online. The security and dependability of the student's internet connection must be verified.
- Test results for candidates must be on par with or better than the expected cut-off.
- Universities offering online MBA programs in management must receive applications and test results.
- Those who are given spots in the college must go through the admissions process.
- They need to pay the fee and complete the paperwork.
Online MBA Eligibility Criteria in Maharashtra
The basic eligibility is the applicant should have a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized and approved university. Other than this, the admission criteria might change or vary in different Online MBA Colleges in Maharashtra. The different criteria are listed below. Make sure to have a look at it.
- Some colleges in Maharashtra do accept students who have appeared in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), CAT (Common Aptitude Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), CMAT (Common Management Aptitude Test), SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test), and other National Aptitude or entrance exams.
- The applicant should have a graduation degree from an accredited and recognized university.
- If an applicant is in his/her final year can apply for an Online MBA Program.
- The applicants of the general category should have at least 50% of the total mark.
- The applicants of the sc/st category should have scored at least 45% in their final year examination.
- If the applicant has experience in chosen specialization then it would be a benefit in getting admission.
- There are no age restrictions for an Online MBA Program in Maharashtra.
- The applicant should pass the entrance exam in order to get admission to an Online MBA.
List of Best Online MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
Maharashtra alone has around 17 colleges that offer MBA in the online mode of education with a wide range of specializations to choose from. That includes both government and private colleges. These Colleges offer an MBA in a 100% Online mode of education. The study materials, journals, Study assistance, convenient delivery of education, etc. make the process easier for you. We have brought to you the updated list of the Top 10 Online MBA Colleges In Maharashtra.
We hope that the mentioned list might help you in finding an ideal Online MBA College for you. And below this, we have mentioned some things you should remember while registering for an Online MBA. make sure to have a look at the blog to know more about an Online MBA.
|NMIMS University||UGC, DEB, AICTE, AIU|
|Symbiosis Center of Online Learning||UGC, DEB|
|Welingkar Institute of Management||UGC, DEB|
|Datta Meghe Institute, Wardha||NAAC|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra University||NBA|
|Shivaji University, Maharashtra||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Maharashtra||UGC|
|DY. Patil University, Online, Maharashtra||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||NAAC “A” Grade|
1. NMIMS Online, Maharashtra
The 2-year online MBA program at NMIMS has received approval from the UGC and DEB. The NAAC has granted NMIMS an A+ rating as a deemed university. Numerous top education websites and news portals in India have NMIMS Online learning MBA ranked first.
The NMIMS Online MBA degree is widely recognized by corporations and start-ups and is fully valid in India. After students graduate from their studies, NMIMS has approximately 500 hiring partners who can provide them with placement. The NMIMS fee structure is really reasonable. The semester price for the NMIMS online MBA is as cheap as INR Rs. 35000 (prime) and INR Rs. 41000.
2. Symbiosis Center of Online Learning
A component part of Symbiosis Skills & Professional University, which was founded in 2017 thanks to a state law passed in Maharashtra, is the Symbiosis Center for Online Learning (SCOL). The goal of Symbiosis Centre for Online Learning (SCOL) is to educate all members of society at a low cost in order to reach the unreached. Every qualified young person must be able to afford a high-quality education. Additionally, pedagogy in education shouldn't hinder young people. As a result, SCOL offers you education on the go! Learn as you go while earning!
3. Welingkar Institute of Management
The three A's of WeSchool's learning model are acquisition, application, and assimilation. Self-awareness, exploration, and the creation of novel ideas all occur within the learning cycle. Because of the use of technology in the classroom, students are made aware of current business issues and the resources they might use to address them. Collectively, all students plan, carry out and take part in industry roundtables and sociocultural festivals. Each session has been created to give students the chance to network with more than 40 visitors from the business leadership.
4. Datta Meghe Institute, Wardha
On May 24, 2005, the University Grants Commission granted Datta Meghe Institute (Deemed to be University) the status of Deemed to be University. The DMIMS(DU) chose to have the National Assessment & Accreditation Council inspect the campus and its constituent units after obtaining the Deemed-to-be University status. As a result, the Peer Team from NAAC visited the DMIMS(DU) campus and its constituent units and accredited the DMIMS with an "A" Grade in March 2007. The Datta Meghe Institute was subsequently granted "A" Grade status among the country's Deemed Universities by the Ministry of HRD in May 2013.
5. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra University
The Maharashtra State Legislature passed Act XX- (1989) on July 1, 1989, creating the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). Nashik is where the university's main administrative offices are. The large 147-acre campus of the university, which is appropriately known as "Dnyangangotri" (River of Knowledge), is located close to Nashik City and is surrounded by stunning, lush greenery.
It is the country's fifth open university. This university has jurisdiction over the entire state of Maharashtra. Under subsection (B) of section 12 of the University Grants Commission Act of 1956, the YCMOU has been approved.
6. Shivaji University, Maharashtra
One of the oldest, most prestigious, conventional, and state universities, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, is NAAC 'A++' Accredited. Through its Centre for Distance and Online Education, it meets the demand of the hour in the context of COVID-19 circumstances. By providing higher education through devoted, cutting-edge, and quality-driven digital teaching and learning experiences to young aspirants, we are resolving to deliver quality education across the globe. Additionally, we devotedly engage our students by providing them with learning resources wherever they are and whenever they need them. We place a strong emphasis on the holistic development of students by exposing them to international trends in their field of study. This exposure can therefore advance their career.
7. Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey
Through relevant courses in both official and informal streams, SNDT Women's University is dedicated to the cause of women's empowerment through access to education, especially higher education. The university is dedicated to providing for the shifting socio-economic requirements while upholding moral principles, fulfilling its social responsibility, and pursuing excellence with "Quality in Every Activity" through courses in the industry and experienced fields for women.
8. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Maharashtra
Established in 2008, the MIT School of Online Education (MITSDE) is a crucial component of MAEER's MIT Pune. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad, founder, executive president, and managing trustee of MAEER's MIT established it in 1983 with the goal of fostering innovation and excellence in education. MIT is a pioneer in professional education, providing academic programs at 4 universities and more than 72 other institutions in India.
MITSOE provides postgraduate programs with concentrations in a number of areas, including marketing, finance, human resources, operations, information technology, insurance and risk management, logistics and supply chain management, and retail. With the most recent advancements and the constantly changing demands of diverse organizations, the courses and specializations provided will continue to expand.
9. DY Patil University, Maharashtra
Dr. D. Y. Patil, a well-known philanthropist, and educationalist has made a substantial contribution to the improvement and expansion of healthcare and education in India. D.Y. Patil University is a truly top-tier educational facility with cutting-edge facilities, making it one of the best in the nation.
The University's academic program was created by professionals to help students get ready for leadership positions in society. The main goal of the courses being taught here is to give students a strong foundation for their future while taking into account the problems and expanding needs of businesses and society.
10. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Future corporate leaders' management competencies are improved through the two-year online MBA program at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University (BVDU), Pune, by teaching students analytical and opportunity-spotting skills. It gives them the tools to overcome numerous business obstacles and gives them the ability to distinguish themselves as leaders and business owners. Live lectures will be provided with the use of Swayam LMS and a variety of teaching techniques, including case studies, discussion boards, and homework assignments. Due to the opportunity to connect with experts, students can innovate and understand concepts more effectively.
Ques. What are the Opportunities and Recognition for Online MBA in India?
Ans. Earning an MBA degree online from a reputable and accredited institution has enormous value because the majority of online MBA programs in India are accepted by UGC. You will probably be considered seriously for a job if you obtain an authorized online MBA degree. A school's accreditation is a key indicator of how well it performs. Additionally, you must succeed in your selected online MBA school to advance your profession. Similar to an offline MBA, an online MBA has a wider range of prospects, opening doors for employment in both the public and private sectors.
Ques. What are the benefits of an online MBA?
Ans. You can avoid paying the expensive tuition costs associated with typical full-time MBA programs at prominent MBA schools by enrolling in an online MBA program. You'll save time and money by not having to commute any further. Additionally, there won't be any on-campus costs for things like textbooks.