Top 10 Online MBA Colleges In Haryana
An Online MBA is a great option to give a start to your academic career again. These colleges are providing an Online MBA with a wide range of specializations and electives to choose from. Haryana has recently begun to start providing a professional course like an MBA in an Online mode of education. Here in this blog, you will some important details that no one would like to miss about Online MBA Colleges. Below we are going to mention a list of the Top Online MBA Colleges in Haryana.
Why Choose an Online MBA in Haryana?
Online MBA programs put a strong emphasis on gaining the information and abilities required for jobs in business, and they are respected and well-known worldwide. Strategic decision-making, fundamentals of corporate management, and big-picture thinking are among the topics covered by MBA students.
Accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, and business law are among the required subjects for an MBA. Business analytics, international trade, entrepreneurship, management information systems, and real estate are a few possible specializations. Before enrolling in an MBA school, students typically get 2 to 5 years of work experience. Graduates typically find employment in consulting, operations, marketing, and finance.
- It is one of the most practical ways to earn an MBA for those with extremely hectic schedules or who hold a full-time job and are unable to set aside time specifically for attending classes.
- Distance learners can complete the course at their own pace and on their own schedule, which is convenient for them.
- It is the perfect training for professionals who are currently in the workforce and is also quite affordable in terms of cost.
- In comparison to full-time MBA programs, where the topics may take a little longer to study, the online MBA Learning program's syllabus is quite direct and a little shorter.
- Online MBA programs with UGC endorsements provide a comparable level of knowledge and training with more flexibility and accommodations than traditional MBA programs.
Online MBA Courses in Haryana
Numerous areas, including finance, human resources, marketing, advertising, retail management, and hospitality management, are covered in online MBA Courses in Haryana. An applicant must obtain a graduate degree from a reputable university or institute in order to enroll in the MBA Online program. Some universities admit students based on merit, whereas just a few universities admit students based on entrance exams like the CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, and SNAP. The typical cost of an online MBA program is between INR 50,000 and INR 1 Lakh.
In India, there are around 4 MBA Courses that are highly famous and Popular among candidates.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP)
Online MBA Specializations: Similar to the full-time MBA, an online MBA also allows for specialization. To get the most out of the course, one must select an Online MBA specialization based on their field of employment and prior expertise. The following list of popular online MBA specializations includes:
- Finance Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sports Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Operation Management
Online MBA Admission Procedure in Haryana
On the basis of merit, some universities and institutes may admit students to their Top online MBA Learning programs.
- Furthermore, some colleges and universities might administer their own entrance exams. Although some of them may point to the examinations, students might enroll at their own expense. Those who wish to enroll in an online MBA program can see the application requirements below.
- Candidates must submit an application on the official websites of the CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, or SNAP in order to sit for one of the online MBA entrance exams.
- They must study thoroughly and show up for the online MBA entrance exams.
- The majority of Online MBA exams are taken online. Students must check that their internet connection is secure and reliable.
- Candidates must achieve test scores that are on par with or better than the predicted cut-off.
- Applications and test results must be sent to management universities offering online MBA programs.
- The admissions process must be completed by those who are offered spots in the college.
- They have to pay the money and finish the paperwork process.
Online MBA Eligibility Criteria in Haryana
The primary qualification for an online MBA is graduation. The minimal required aggregate for other colleges might change.
- A few online MBA entrance tests, including the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), and other management entrance exams, are also taken into account by select colleges. Candidates need to fulfill the following prerequisites for the Online MBA program:
- Candidates must have earned a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A final-year high school student may also apply to an online MBA program.
- Candidates who fall into the general category (UR) need to have gotten at least half the points that were available.
- People who fall into the SC/ST category need to have gotten a score of 45% overall.
- If someone has expertise in the area, mention it as a benefit.
- No age restriction applies when applying to online MBA programs.
- Candidates must pass the entrance exam if an online MBA program
List of Best Online MBA Colleges in Haryana
There are around 16 colleges and universities that provide an MBA in an Online mode of education. The state of Haryana has made rapid growth in the last 5 years. And we can see that the state has increased the literacy rate and it is clear that they have given importance to education. And the increase in options and opportunities can make a lot of difference in the academic career of aspiring applicants.
To make it easier to find an ideal college for you, we have researched a lot and come up with a list of The Top 10 Online MBA Colleges in India. An online MBA Degree can help to make your future secure and provide a better future.
|Guru Jambheshwar University, Haryana||UGC|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar University||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Haryana||NAAC “A” Grade|
|Manav Rachna University, Faridabad||NBA|
|Lovely Professional University||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Amity Online||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Manipal University Online||UGC, DEB, AICTE|
|Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat||UGC, NAAC|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon||AMBA|
|Management Development Institute, Gurgaon||AMBA, NBA|
1. Guru Jambeshwar University, Haryana
In 1995, the state of Haryana established the Global Joint University Development Limited (GJUDL) to support local students who wanted to pursue careers in both the corporate and public sectors. Undergraduate, graduate and other management courses are offered by the university. The college's mission is to provide excellent instruction and high-quality study materials in accordance with the courses that are chosen. This university is one of the Best MBA Online Colleges In Haryana
2. Maharishi Markandeshwar University
The Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Online Education was established in 2008 with the goal of providing the best education possible with top-notch facilities that are fully based on tradition, technology, and trends for a better and deserving career that will perform well in the actual corporate world. Different UG and PG courses have been identified by the institution.
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth University
By teaching students analytical and opportunity-spotting skills, the two-year Online MBA program at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune, improves the managerial competencies of aspiring corporate executives. They gain the ability to differentiate themselves as leaders and business owners as well as the tools to handle numerous business issues.
Live lectures using a range of teaching techniques, including case studies, discussion boards, and assignments will be conducted with the aid of Swayam LMS. This makes it possible for students to interact with professionals and encourages creativity and conceptual understanding.
So, these are the list of top MBA Colleges in Haryana. We made sure to mention all the details you need to know before enrolling in any Online MBA College in Haryana. If you still have any queries on Online MBA Courses make sure to have look at our FAQ section right below.
4. Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University was developed from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, founded in 2004), a NAAC Accredited 'A' Grade Institution, and is a State Private University (formed by Haryana State Legislature Act No. 26 of 2014 and in accordance with UGC Act 1956 Section 2(f)). According to the Times Engineering Institutes Ranking 2021, it is ranked as the No. 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements and is one of India's Top 2 Emerging Engineering Institutions.
Manav Rachna University has received a rating of Overall DIAMOND on QS I-GAUGE. It has obtained a QS I-GAUGE PLATINUM RATING for Employability and Academic Development and QS I-GAUGE DIAMOND RATING for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Faculty Quality, Facilities, and Social Responsibility.
5. Lovely Professional University
On the outskirts of Jalandhar, Punjab, is Lovely Professional University (LPU), a private university. The institution has been given the go-ahead by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is a part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). With more than 30,000 students, over 4000 faculty members, and staff, it is India's largest single-campus university and offers more than 300 programs across its 45 departments.
6. Amity University Online
Amity University Online is the first Indian online university to receive official government and UGC recognition. The university holds US and UK accreditation. It is the top-ranked private not-for-profit university. It is also ranked first among online universities in Asia and 35th overall.
The numerous associations that a college degree is affiliated with or recognized by give a good idea of the value of that degree. The University Grants Commission, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, the All India Council for Technical Education, and many other esteemed organizations have all given Amity University Online their full endorsement.
7. Manipal University Online
In the university town of Manipal, MAHE alone employs 2,500 teaching members and about 10,000 other support and service personnel to serve the many professional institutions in the humanities, engineering, management, and health sciences.
The institution has offshore campuses in Melaka, Dubai (UAE), Bangalore, and Mangalore, among other places (Malaysia). There are nursing, dental, and medical programs available at the Mangalore campus. Regenerative Medicine programs are available at the Bangalore Campus. Programs in engineering, management, and architecture are offered at the campus in Dubai, while programs in medicine and dentistry are offered at the campus in Melaka. The world-class teaching and facilities of MAHE are regularly examined and updated to reflect the most recent advancements in higher education.
8. Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat
According to the famous QS World University Rankings 2023, JGU is the top private university in India. The QS Young University Rankings 2022 have also named JGU one of the Top 150 universities in the world under the age of 50. According to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022, JGU has also been acknowledged as one of the Top 500 Universities. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022, the Jindal Global Law School is the finest law school in India and is also regarded as the 70th best law school in the world. In 2020, the Ministry of Education, Government of India, designated JGU as an "Institution of Eminence."
9. Great Lakes Institute Management
In order to meet the dynamic business needs of an Indian and global economy that is rapidly evolving, the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon was founded in 2010. Gurgaon is the corporate center of the Delhi-National Capital Region. It has consistently been innovative and has provided cutting-edge programs by deeply engaging with the industry, which is made possible by its proximity to businesses like start-ups, consulting firms, and big MNCs. The outstanding faculty at Great Lakes, Gurgaon, has a strong academic background and vast work experience. Leading companies in the nation have recognized the world-class, entirely residential campus in Gurgaon as a breeding ground for future business talent and regularly hiring graduates.
10. Management Development Insititute
The Institute has received international accreditation from the South Asian Quality Assurance Systems, Association of MBAs (AMBA), and AACSB, all of the United States. Over 80 B-schools worldwide are partners with us. The accomplishments of an institution's graduates and the impact they have on their community define it. Being one of the country's first management institutions, MDI Gurgaon has a very impressive history. Among all the programs offered, the alumni network is one of the biggest. Every year, more than 700 new members join the group, strengthening the alumni network. They currently employ about 9,000 alumni in 45 different countries.
Ques. Why should a candidate choose an Online MBA?
Ans. The high degree of freedom that online MBA programs promise and deliver is one of the main factors in people's decision to enroll. Working individuals who want to advance their careers but have full-time commitments can benefit greatly from online MBA programs.
Ques. Can I get an MBA online?
Ans.As long as the degree was obtained from a reputable and well-known institution, yes, online MBA programs are recognized by employers. In order to further their career paths, students should also have received acceptable scores or marks in the program.
Ques. Is an MBA earned the online equivalent of one earned in person?
Ans. Both on-campus and online MBA programs offer comparable academic and employment prospects. The rigorous accreditation process is the same for both on-campus and online programs, providing students with the same course requirements. The same faculty teaches both programs in many schools.