Top 10 Online Executive MBA Colleges In India 2023
Online MBA has recently started to become more popular among candidates. Especially, in recent times candidates are specifically in search of colleges that provide an Online MBA. and we are here to assist you with that. Here is the list of Top Online executive MBA Colleges in India. Here you can get all the pieces of information regarding an Executive MBA. let us now start.
Because it is a highly sought-after course, many universities and educational institutions are now providing it online to reach a larger student base.
What is an Online Executive MBA Program?
Experienced management professionals have the chance to expand their knowledge of business, finance, leadership, operations, marketing, and more through an Executive MBA, or EMBA.
Corporate leaders who want to advance quickly in their careers to the executive suite and keep up with a changing business climate can choose a part-time EMBA degree.
The majority of top Executive MBA schools provide hybrid study options, allowing students to study both in-person and online.
Professionals that want a hybrid learning environment take their EMBA courses on the weekends, in the evenings, and virtually. However, the time you'll spend in business school will vary based on the program. Most Executive MBA programs run for two years.
Why Choose an Online Executive MBA?
For busy business professionals who wish to enhance their careers and acquire essential managerial and business skills without having to take time away from their existing responsibilities, online Executive MBA programs (EMBA) are ideal.
Executive MBA programs are quite demanding, requiring participants to manage several goals and delve deeply into new business areas. Even though there aren't many fully online EMBA programs, most of them include online learning, with a sizable portion of the program being taught online.
Key facts to choose an Online Executive MBA
- If it was earned from a reputable university, college, or educational institution, an online EMBA is acceptable.
- Numerous universities and institutions also offer the course as a certification program, allowing professionals to take it as a short-term professional course in addition to the degree-granting format. Compared to a residential or on-campus program, this is advantageous and much more flexible and convenient.
- In comparison to a traditional EMBA or MBA course, an online EMBA course is far less expensive. Consequently, a bigger group of people can benefit from this training at a considerably reduced cost
- In comparison to a traditional EMBA or MBA course, an online EMBA course is far less expensive. Consequently, a bigger group of people can benefit from this training at a considerably reduced cost.
- An online EMBA will offer far greater flexibility than a traditional EMBA or MBA because students can finish their coursework at their own pace, convenience, and location without interfering with or jeopardizing their professional duties.
- Your career will advance more quickly if you complete an Executive MBA since it expands on the professional knowledge, skills, and experience you already possess. This degree is especially helpful for working professionals who already have some professional experience in their area and want to tack on a degree that would enable them to better comprehend the subtleties of business and management.
Below is the list of Top 10 Online Executive MBA Colleges In India 2023
1. IIM (Indian Institute of Management)
The Indian Institute of Management is one of the top providers of Management and administration courses. And it is regarded as one of the Best Online Executive MBA Colleges In India. The university is recognized to provide the best quality education in different modes of education with various courses choice and specializations. The best IIM for an Executive MBA is mentioned here.
IIM Bangalore: For individuals with exceptional track records and 5 to 12 years of work experience in a variety of industries, the full-time Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), an intensive one-year residential program leading to an MBA, was developed. With comparable rigor, a similar selection of electives, and the same grading standards as a two-year MBA, the EPGP gives students a strong foundation in fundamental management concepts and disciplines. An important advantage of the EPGP is that the course material builds on the students' extensive and varied work experience.
IIM Ahmedabad: A two-year online postgraduate management program is called EPGP. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a "Master of Management Studies (eLearning Mode)" certificate (Virtual Interactive Learning Platform). It gives the flexibility of three-year program completion.
The program's main goal is to offer management education to junior to senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs who are looking for contemporary skills, information, and strategies to advance or advance their firms.
- As of March 31, 2020, applicants must be 24 years of age or older.
- After graduating as of March 31, 2020, working professionals and entrepreneurs must have at least three years of full-time job experience.
- Aspirants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, as well as a CS, CA, ICWA, or another degree of similar standing.
2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
You will gain a better understanding of the business in this AICTE-approved curriculum (Imparted in ODL Mode), as well as the ability to identify unstructured problems and put creative solutions into practice. Learn about business principles via the Harvard Business Publishing Education pre-program modules.
Being the Best Online Executive MBA Colleges In India, it tends to provide various course specializations in Executive MBA.
Select one of the five specialization tracks available: Applied Finance, Operations & Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, Leadership and Strategy, and Marketing. There is a dual specialization option for these specializations. Develop a holistic view of the business, cross-functional abilities, and a thorough understanding of the chosen functional area.
Executive MBA from IGNOU is a very good alternative for you if you are an experienced professional in any area and seek to advance in your career. You can advance to the top positions in an organization with the help of an executive MBA. You would no longer be an organization's basic technical staff member. It gives you the best managerial and leadership abilities, enabling you to take the initiative in leading your organization.
The majority of IGNOU's Executive MBA programs are produced in conjunction with other top management education providers like NIIT, U21 Global, etc. The major benefit for executives is that these programs are created so that you don't have to give up your current administrative duties because these programs are only provided part-time. It is one of the Top Online Executive MBA Colleges In India.
The student must meet one of the following three qualifying requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited university plus at least three years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Completed a four-year program in hospitality and have at least two years of professional experience in the industry.
- Completed a three-year hospitality management diploma at an accredited government institution and have at least five years of professional experience in the hospitality industry
Executive MBA in Marketing
For working professionals in the marketing industry, the IGNOU Executive MBA in Marketing is a part-time MBA program offered in association with NIIT.
The success of a product or service, and eventually the company offering it, depends greatly on the marketing process.
- You ought to have a job. You could also work for yourself (Proof is required for self-employed candidates).
- You ought to be a graduate with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50%. Only 45% of students in the reserved categories of SC, ST, and OBC must graduate.
- After graduating, you should have at least three years of job experience.
4. IMT Ghaziabad
The famous IMT Ghaziabad's remote learning division, the IMT Ghaziabad-Centre for Online Learning, is committed to providing students with access to high-quality, online, and distance learning in the fields of business and management. The AICTE and AIU-accredited institute offers carefully chosen courses that encourage students to think critically and analytically as they advance in their business and management skills. Here you can get good instruction for Online Executive MBA Colleges In India
An Executive MBA program is available at IMT Ghaziabad for a year, plus an additional three months for project work. The course includes five specialties and is offered through EduGenie, the university's learning management system (marketing, finance, human resource management, operations, and business analytics).
- Any discipline-related bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited university
- Having worked professionally for at least 5 years in the field.
5. Symbiosis University
A well-known and prestigious university in India, Symbiosis University, Pune, is well-known for offering top-notch higher education in the domains of management and business. It is accredited by the AICTE. The Post Graduate Certificate Program, which is a one-year study given by Symbiosis CDL and in which the university offers 10 specialties, is comparable to an Executive MBA.
These courses are being offered by the university in an Online learning format, integrating instructional resources like virtual classes and printed course materials with online mentoring and coaching from Symbiosis Center for Online Learning's highly skilled and experienced professors. Additionally, the university helps students with job placement. This institution provides the best Online Executive MBA Programs
- Candidates must have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Candidates must possess fundamental knowledge of the specialty field.
6. NIBM (National Institute Of Business Management)
An educational institution called NIBM Global (based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala) focuses on offering students professional and industry-oriented training and certification programs in the areas of management and business administration. The institute, an educational organization with ISO certification, aspires to offer top-notch support for higher education to students all around the world.
Students can enroll in a one-year virtual Executive MBA training program through NIBM Global. Students should be aware that the course is not a degree program; rather, it is a training certification course that seeks to give students professional exposure and a grasp of business administration. Students receive the course throughout the course of a year.
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor's degree, a DBA, a diploma, or any other recognized equivalent.
- The applicant should have at least six months of work experience.
7. Jain School of Global Management
The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), and Committee for Private Education are Australian, Arab, and Singaporean statutory bodies that have accredited the S. P. Jain School of Global Management, Mumbai, an Indian university that is registered with Australia (CPE). Therefore, a graduate of this institution will be awarded an Australian Qualification degree.
This university uses its Engaged Learning Online (ELO) technology to deliver its Executive MBA program to students in a virtual setting at the postgraduate level. The degree program lasts 18 months and includes projects, core courses, and elective courses. The EMBA offers four specialization options: finance, marketing, operations, and entrepreneurship. This institution offers students the exceptional chance to finish a professional course with efficient virtual learning support and at incredibly low price rates while also assisting them in obtaining an international degree. The management school tends to offer exceptional quality Online Executive MBA Programs
8. ISB (Indian School of Business), Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, one of the leading business schools, The ISB, strives to offer management education that is on pace with global standards. The university is one of the few in the world to receive the "Triple Crown" accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association of MBA, among other distinctions, and accreditations (AMBA).
The Post Graduate Program pro (PGPpro), which ISB provides in a weekend/part-time format, is the equivalent of an Executive MBA. The B-school offers the course to working professionals in a mixed format by combining online lectures and offline lectures. For the course, there are two marketing and finance specialties available.
Eligibility: The University demands that the Candidate have a degree and at least Five years of professional experience.
9. Indian Management School of the research center
The IMSR, Navi Mumbai is a university with branches in several countries, including India, the United Arab Emirates, the Philippines, Zimbabwe, and European nations. It specializes in offering online education in the subjects of business management and Ph.D. programs. The institute is a renowned business school that has received certifications and accreditation from the ISO, UKRAS, ICC, and AIMA, and is a part of the esteemed FICCI.
For working professionals and recent graduates interested in improving their prospects in management and business disciplines while working, the institute provides a certificate program in the area of Executive MBA with a one-year term.
The university offers more than 15 specialties in an accessible online format, allowing students to enroll in and complete the program at their own speed and from any location. The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, shall certify the certificate received upon course completion.
- Candidates must have earned a degree or diploma in any discipline
- At least five years of relevant professional experience are required of the candidate.
10. Matrix Institute of Business Management
A similar educational institution to NIBM, MIBM Global, Noida, also offers online professional training courses in management to students. MIBM has received endorsements from organizations like ISO, IAS, DAC, etc. The institute's courses are well-designed, reasonably priced, and easy for professionals to finish (thanks to virtual learning support) without interfering with their work obligations. Working professionals can take an online Executive MBA course from MIBM Global for a full year. However, the course is not a degree program; rather, it is a professional training program offered to working people.Eligibility
- The ideal candidate will possess a graduate degree, a diploma, a DBA, or a comparable degree in any discipline.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience are required of the candidate.
Online Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- Candidates must verify that they meet the requirements for participation in the admissions process by reviewing the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who meet the requirements must complete the online application form with their personal, professional, and academic information.
- Candidates are required to take the admission exam and submit their results together with the application.
- The admissions committee compiles a merit list based on their selection criteria after receiving all of the application materials and notifying candidates for the next phase.
- The next step is for candidates to show up for group discussions and individual interviews.
- Candidates that are chosen are given the chance to enroll in their selected degree program.
Online Executive MBA Fee Structure
For the duration of the program, the cost of an Online executive MBA ranges from Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 22 lakh. The costs may vary depending on the facilities the institute offers. Similar price arrangements are used by both public and commercial institutions for their MBA programs. Outstandingly qualified students from disadvantaged backgrounds can also apply for privately and publicly supported scholarships.
Ques. Can you get your executive MBA online?
Ans. Yes, online executive MBA programs are available through institutions like NMIMS Global, IGNOU, IMT Ghaziabad, and IIMs.
Ques. Is the Executive MBA the same as the MBA?
Ans. No, the two degrees are not equivalent, despite the fact that the business management industry values and demands them equally. While an MBA degree can be pursued by both graduate freshmen and professionals, an executive MBA is for working professionals who have already established their careers in business management to a certain degree (3-7 years of professional experience).
An MBA focuses more on the academic underpinnings of business administration, whereas an EMBA focuses more on the practical implementations of business management principles.
Ques. Who can apply for an executive MBA?
Ans. Candidates seeking an executive MBA must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least a 50% overall average or the equivalent.
Ques. Can I pursue an EMBA once I graduate?
Ans. No, because it is a professional course, the majority of colleges and universities that offer EMBAs demand that applicants have a minimum of six months to a few years of practical experience in the field.
Ques. How much does an online executive MBA cost?
Ans. Depending on the university and length of the course, the cost of an online or distance executive MBA can range from INR 20,000 to INR 5,00,000 for the complete program.
Ques. Which Executive MBA program online is best?
Ans. IIMs, NMIMS, IMT Ghaziabad, IGNOU, Symbiosis CDL, and other top educational institutions provide executive MBA online or online blended courses.