Jain University Distance Education Admission 2024-2025
Jain University Distance Education Bangalore, which is acknowledged as one of the top universities in India. Jain University has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) for its online degree programs, and the UGC-DEB (University Grants Commission-Distance Education Bureau). It is accredited with an A grade by NAAC. The location of the university is located in Bangalore, but you don't need to go there because the admissions procedure is also done online.
Numerous accolades have been bestowed upon the university, earning it the title of Deemed-To-Be University. According to rankings, Jain university distance education is among the top 95 universities in India. Jain gives you different options for online and remote learning courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in a number of subject areas, including Management, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law, Liberal Arts, and Design to Technology.
You can read the material below if you want to learn everything there is to know about applying to this university, including how to fill out the application form, what types of applications are accepted, what the eligibility requirements will be, etc.
Jain University Distance Education Admission Process
The deadline for Jain University Distance Education admissions is September 30, 2022. Online admissions applications are available for the traditional, professional, and undergraduate degree programs at Jain University.
Jain university distance education admission process has a total of eight steps that a candidate needs to follow:
- Step 1: Go to the university's website. Because the website for online and on-campus courses are different, you must go to the website for the online courses.
- Step 2: Select "Apply Now."
- Step 3: Choose your stream and complete the application form's required fields.
- Step 4: Upload your latest passport-size photo, signature, and scanned versions of your documents.
- Step 5: Save your information by clicking the "save and preview" button.
- Step 6: Check your information one last time because it cannot be modified after you submit the application.
- Step 7: Use a credit card, debit card, or online banking to pay the application cost.
- Step 8: You will receive an email or text message confirming your admission when your documents have been examined and the application fee has been handled. Additionally, you will receive information on your LMS login as well as your enrollment number.
Jain University Distance Education Courses
- BBA- Bachelor of business administration.
- B.COM- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA- Masters of business administration.
- M.COM- Masters in Commerce degree..
- MCA- Masters of computer education..
- MA- Master of Arts.
Jain University Distance MBA
A two-year master's degree program is available at Jain University. This allows students the ability to explore other fields and study a variety of subjects as part of their degree program. Any of the available areas are available to students. Beginning with the second semester of the curriculum, the student can select electives. The program is made to give students in-depth knowledge of the electives they have chosen and how to use them to enhance decision-making and business operations.
This online program lasts for two years and awards a Master of Business Administration degree. The Jain university distance MBA course included core and elective classes with the ability to take an open elective, as well as foundational information.
Jain University Distance BBA
The three-year Bachelor of Business Administration degree program will equip you with the knowledge and abilities to join the workforce or launch your own business. It is an online course that concentrates on management and business administration. You can better understand new business trends and technologies thanks to this extensive program.
The online BBA program focuses on a functional area of electives, such as finance, marketing, HRM, analytics, and international finance, while also broadening your knowledge of business and management. The criteria of Jain university distance BBA is Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent exam from a Central or State Board that is recognized. A course that the University has acknowledged as being equivalent to it, preferably with the pertinent or closely connected fields of study, is also acceptable.
UG – Courses
- BA – (Bachelor of Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.COM -(Bachelor of Commerce)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BLIS (Bchelor of Library and Information Science)
- BSC (Bachelor of Science in Commerce)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
PG – Courses
- MA – (Master of Arts)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- M.COM -(Master of Commerce)
- MJMC (Master of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)
- MSC (Master of Science in Commerce)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- PG Diploma