Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Annamalai University is one of the recognized universities. The university established the Distance Learning Authority in 1979 with the aim of offering nearly all courses through distance learning.
University offers more than 200 distance learning courses in the fields of science (botany, applied psychology, physics, chemistry, zoology, bioinformatics), commerce, computer applications, hotel management, yoga, music, retail management, etc. offers.
The university campus was established in Tamil Nadu. However, students should know that the university does not currently have UGC approval to conduct distance learning courses. You will be able to receive updates on our website once permission has been obtained again.
Annamalai University Distance Education Admissions Process
Annamalai University Distance Education Admissions. Deadline is October 30, 2022. The University is offering his UG, PG, and Diploma courses for admission for the 2022-23 session. Students who cannot attend regular classes can take distance learning at the university, which has over 200 majors. Course registration for the 2022-23 session will open soon. Interested students can apply for her AUDDE UG&PG course online mode before the final date.
- Candidates are required to complete an application to begin the admissions process.
- Enter details such as name, course name, and code, and include a passport photo with your application.
- Students must submit an application to the Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Learning Office.
- Students must submit certified copies of their documents along with their application.
- Students can submit their program fees in either online or challan mode.
- Documents Required
- Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th
- 11th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- A recent passport-sized photo
Annamalai University Distance Education Courses
Annamalai University Distance education courses are of various programs like UG, PG, Diploma, certificate program, and many more:
- MBA (T.M & E.M)
- MBA E-Business (E.M)
- MBA International Business (E.M)
- MBA (Human Resource Management) (E.M)
- MBA (Marketing Management) (E.M)
- MBA (Financial Management)(E.M)
- MBA (Information System)(E.M)
- MBA (Hospital Management)(E.M)
Annamalai University Distance Education Application Form
Annamalai University distance learning offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields of specialization. Application forms are available on the official website of the university. Candidates must complete the application by the last date of application. October 30, 2022, is the last day of Annamalai University Distance Learning 2022-23.
Annamalai University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the UG courses is that the students should have completed at least higher secondary education with minimum aggregate marks from an authorized institution.
The eligibility criteria for the PG courses is that the students should have completed at least a graduation degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate mark in the subjects.
Annamalai University Distance Education UG Program
Annamalai University distance admissions will soon be open to all qualified candidates and admissions are based on merit only. Candidates must pass 12th place in a relevant field at an accredited university. Students are selected based on graduation grades, entrance exams, and merit lists. Annamalai University Distance Learning is accepting applications from week 3 of September 2022. Students can apply online through the website.
Annamalai University Distance Education PG Program
To be admitted to Annamalai University distance learning PG courses, candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an accredited university. Admission to PG courses is based on the entrance examination method.
Students seeking admission must perform well in the entrance examination. Annamalai University Distance Learning offers PG Diploma courses. The duration is usually one year, sometimes two years, but this depends on each university's curriculum.
Annamalai University Distance MBA
A Distance MBA Education is a lucrative career option for those who, for a variety of reasons, such as lack of funds or work schedules, are unable to pursue a full-time MBA program. A distance learning MBA is a flexible and affordable option that does not require candidates to attend classes regularly.
The MBA distance learning program is accredited by UGC/AICTE. Few universities and research institutes in India offer her MBA program in distance learning. Currently, most of the universities offering distance MBA programs have set up internship cells, so profiles such as corporate associates, portfolio managers, financial analysts, credit risk managers, managers, and seniors are Placed in companies, government jobs, etc. Executive etc. Annamalai University is a renowned university for its MBA program and many applicants from all over the country choose distance MBA.
Annamalai University Distance MBA programs for professionals help these aspirants to study and work at the same time.
Distance MBA Admission Procedure
To be admitted to any AU distance MBA course, applicants must visit the website to obtain detailed instructions on how to complete the form and obtain accreditation before completing the distance MBA application.
Distance MBA fee Structure
- Annamalai University recommends fees of INR 14,050/- for the first year and INR 12,800/- for the second year for MBA and other professional programs. Membership fees can be paid in two annual installments.
- University offers a 50% flat rate discount for all regular college (on-campus students) and all distance learning courses at Annamalai University.
- Students with disabilities are exempt from tuition fees.
- Fees for each course can be paid by DD (Demand Draft), credit/debit card, and internet banking.
Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
The university requires students to have an accredited university degree and have completed 10 + 2 + 3 years of education. Students who pass the 10+2+2 year pattern aptitude test are not eligible for admission.
Specializations provided by the MBA program
- General MBA
- Financial Management
- Information System
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Management
Annamalai University Distance BBA
Annamalai University's Distance BBA learning degree is a three-year UG (undergraduate) degree with several specializations. This course prepares candidates to acquire the necessary knowledge related to economics.
Distance BBA Admission Procedure
- Prospective students can download the AU application form.
- Applicants who do not live near the university or campus may send the completed application to Annamalai Nagar-608002, Director of Distance Education, Annamalai University.
- Completed application forms can also be submitted through the University's Computer Training Centers in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry School Centres.
Distance BBA fee Structure
- For the first year, applicants have to pay INR 8500/-annually.
- For the second and third years, applicants have to pay INR 7000/-respectively.
- Pay a prospectus fee of INR 1500/- per year
Distance BBA eligibility criteria
Candidates must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree from an accredited institution. There is no minimum age for the BBA remote program.
Specialization provided by BBA
- Managerial Economics
- Elements of Insurance (or Business Tamil)
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Materials Management
- Business Finance
- Concepts of Information Technology and Operating Systems
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Management Process and Organization Theory
- Business Psychology
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Money, Banking, International Trade and Institutions
Annamalai University Placement:
The Annamalai University Distance Learning Department has a separate training and placement office. Apprenticeships and internship cells help train students for better jobs in the industry.
Above all, the university trains its students to make them fit for the future. The internship office organizes training and job fairs to help students find employment with well-known companies.
Annamalai University distance education offers internship opportunities to eligible students through departmental internship cells. Invite the best and most reputable companies to your department's hiring events and host job fairs and recruitment sessions to provide the most job opportunities. The cell also offers an internship program to help interested candidates complete their academic programs in a professional and practical way.
Annamalai University Distance Reviews And Rankings:
Annamalai University is recognized by AICTE, UGC, MCI, DCI, and NCTE as well as being a member of AIU and accredited by NAAC (Grade “A”). It is one of the best universities for higher education. It also consists of faculties, and 49 departments, offering UG, and PG courses, diplomas, and research programs.