Andhra University Distance Education Admission
The Andhra University of Visakhapatnam is one of the recognized universities and was established in 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The university is recognized with an A grade of academic excellence by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council NAAC.
Andhra University has established an international image for academic and teaching excellence. The campus of Andhra University is located in Visakhapatnam, University of Andhra Pradesh. As one of the oldest universities, the University of Andhra Pradesh was the first to develop educational and residential facilities.
Besides being one of the oldest universities, the University of Andhra Institute of Distance Learning was also founded in 1972. Universities have recognized the importance of making education accessible to those who cannot afford it.
It is an undeniable fact that the number of university students is overwhelmingly large. From now on, distance learning will be very important in providing education to underserved segments of society.
Andhra University is a platform where you can find a variety of courses in fields such as humanities/social sciences, engineering, science and technology, pharmacy, and music. The courses offered by the university range from accredited courses to vocational or postgraduate courses and the university has 35 centers of study across the country.
University campuses are equipped with the latest technology and experienced faculty. More than 80,000 students are enrolled in distance learning at the University of Andhra.
Andhra University Distance Education Admissions Process
Last date for University of Andhra SDE Enrollment 2022-23 is October 25, 2022. The AU SDE distance learning school at the University of Andhra offers educational activities in the fields of arts, law, economics, humanities and social education, science and technology. The university offers UG programs for BA, B.Com and BSc. AU SDE offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com and LLM at PG level. We also offer MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MHRM and MJMC professional classes. The university also offers diplomas, PG diplomas, certification courses, and regular postgraduate courses.
Andhra University Distance Education Application Procedure
Candidates can download the application form from the website. The application fee is Rs 300/-. Candidates are required to pay Rs 300/- for the cost of the application in the form of a draft application issued in favor of all registrars and submit this along with the application.
- To apply online, visit the university's website.
- To apply online, please click on the Online Enrollment tab.
- Select the desired course and click the link to apply online.
- Please fill in the details on the application form.
- The application fee can be paid by credit or debit card.
- A minimum of 50% bachelor's degree is required for admission to the PG program.
Andhra University Distance Education Courses
Courses offered by the Andhra University Distance Education are:
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (HRM)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- Executive MBA (Finance)
- Executive MBA (HRM)
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- B.Ed. III Methodology / MA Education III Methodology
- MA in Public Administration
- B.Com (Customer Service Management) (English Medium only)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) (English Medium only)
- PG Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organizations
- PG Diploma in Computer Programming & Applications
- PG Diploma in Spoken Hindi and Translation
- Certificate in Office Automation & Accounting (English Medium)
- Certificate in Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies (English Medium)
- Certificate in Office Automation & Internet Technologies (English Medium)
- PG Diploma in Functional English
- B.A. (Both English & Telugu Medium)
- B.Com (Both English & Telugu Medium)
- MSc in Organic Chemistry
- MA / MSc. Mathematics
- MA in Public Administration
- MA in English
Andhra University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The University of Andhra Common Entrance Examination is a national examination administered by the University. PG Entrance Examinations are administered to enroll students in PG courses in Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Education, Journalism and Mass Communication.
- The 10+2 exam must be passed with at least a 45% to 50% accuracy rate, depending on the certification body.
- Applicant only appeared or may have appeared at the 2022 annual audit.
- students who have completed or graduated 10+2 are eligible to apply for AUCET 2022.
- AUCET exam question has 100 multiple-choice questions, each worth 1 point. Students are given 150 minutes to answer as many questions as possible.
- Universities administer this test to select graduate students.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Program
For admission to the University of Andhra Distance Learning for UG of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, candidates must obtain relevant You must have a bachelor's degree in the subject you want to study.
AU Distance Learning offers admission to UG courses after passing the entrance exam. Students who successfully pass the entrance examination are required to submit an admission scorecard along with their application for admission. You cannot change your university after passing the exam. They must complete training at a distance learning school.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Program
Admission to Andhra University Distance Education Learning PG Courses M.A, M.Sc. Must have a bachelor's degree in B.Ed admissions are based on college admissions scores administered by the college itself. For admission to LLM. Candidates must have completed an LLB from a qualified and recognized college candidate to apply for admission to the LLM. Andhra University DDE admission is through the merits of the PG Diploma proficiency test.
Andhra University Distance Learning is inviting prospective students for MCA for Session 2022-23. This PG course is regulated on a full-time and self-sufficient basis.
Andhra University Distance Education Fess:
- University of Andhra ODL Late Fee Application Form INR 200/-.
- The application fee for MHRM and LLM programs is INR 250/-.
- However, the application fee for the MBA program is INR 300/-.
- The fee for all other program applications is INR 100/-.
Andhra University Distance BBA
A BBA in distance learning, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a degree that puts candidates into a field of marketing opportunities.
Not only can a Andhra University Distance BBA get a job in a multinational company, but the opportunity to become an entrepreneur has proven to be an added benefit for her BBA graduate.
By understanding market theorems and identifying potential trades, BBA is a good choice to step into a financially strong future. Read on to learn all about BBA distance learning.
Andhra University Distance MBA
A distance learning MBA is a trend in India, is and will always be trending. Bachelor's degree students, aspirants, entrepreneurs and even professionals are constantly preparing or trying to put education on their resumes. Because professionals don't have time to attend regular classes, A distance MBA is the best option.
Not only is it an affordable long-distance MBA, but it also offers students the flexibility to study on their own time. Time is not always to be found, so this article mentions some of the best distance learning MBA education universities in India.
The university offers a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a one-year Executive MBA program at the graduate level. There is a 50% minimum reduction for Bachelor's degrees in any subject from UGC accredited colleges and a 5% reduction for SC/ST/OBC/Exceptional candidates. Selection is based on performance in the CAT, CMAT, MAT, GATE or University of Andhra entrance exams.
Why Distance MBA?
- To obtain the application form, please visit the university website.
- DD of INR 500 in AU registrar must be attached to the application.
- places will be offered to candidates who pass the entrance exam through counseling interviews
Andhra University Distance Education Reviews and Ranking
Ranking: Andhra University is one of the top ranked universities. We have several students who get jobs in many companies on campus. Some of the best marketing and financial firms come to campus for recruitment. The university is a witness to some of the most reputable companies such as HCL, ITC, Effronix and Andhra Bank. Some students are offered a salary package of INR 90,000 per year and an average salary of INR 30,000 per year.
Infrastructure: The university covers about 400 hectares and the management takes constant care to maintain a green and peaceful environment for the students. Classrooms and laboratories are stylish and well equipped with the latest equipment. The Central Library provided all kinds of books and medical facilities at the on-campus pharmacy.
Faculty: Andhra University has many faculty members with the highest qualifications and knowledge. The university also provides students with the opportunity to do internships at companies of their choice and interact with industry leaders. This is essential for understanding modern industry trends.